Noise-Cancellation Microphone (ME-12)
Digital voice recorders provide great solutions for voice recognition applications, however background noise will sometimes cause a problem. The ME-12 plugs into your digital recorder's 3.5mm microphone jack for uni-directional recording in high-noise environments. It will cut down on much of the background noise and result in a more accurate transcription. Note: When using with a recorder with a 2.5mm mic jack, purchase the PA-1 Plug Adapter. Specifications Microphone length: 1_„ inch Cord length: No cord Plug: 3.5mm Frequency Response: 200 - 5,000 Hz Directivity: Uni-directional Mike Sensitivity: -68db Output Impedance: 1.4 kW Color: Black foam cover over microphone Weight: 3.5 grams Item #145031
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Noise-Cancellation Microphone (ME-12)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.