Compact Zoom Microphone (ME-32)
The ME-32 Compact Zoom Microphone offers the following:
The directional design limits interference from nearby sound sources. This is useful for recording a particular voice or signal that would otherwise be obscured or overpowered by other sources. For example, the ME-32 can help capture a keynote speaker at a conference without recording a lot of chatter from attendees.
Wind screen included to reduce wind noise.
Directionality : Unidirectional (Mono)
Frequency response : 70-14,000Hz
Sensitivity : -36.8 dB ‘± 4 dB
Power supply : Plug-in-power system (1.5 V - 5 V)
External dimensions : 19.2 x 26.6 x 115.9mm
Cord length : 1.5 m
Weight : Approx. 31g (including the cords)
Included : Wind screen, case
Tell Us How Much You Love The Compact Zoom Microphone (ME-32)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write A Review
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register